WHAT TO PACK: 5 ESSENTIAL PIECES TO WEAR TO THE AIRPORT
When it comes to packing the perfect travelling wardrobe essentials, lets talk about Luxe activewear and chic tailoring. This isn't usually a combination you'd use in the same sentence but when it comes to perfecting the perfect travel outfit, they're totally appropriate.
Whether you're getting on a long- haul flight, or just fancy the idea of owning the most comfortable, travel-worthy wardrobe essentials then you'll love this round-up of key pieces I can never fly without.
These minimalist items in chic shades of grey and black will take you from style perfection to the plane, no matter what your destination may be.
1. Basic T-Shirt - I am the ultimate t-shirt girl. My favourite, a basic crew neck. An absolute essential, and it's the perfect layering piece from take off to touch down.
2. Tights - Never have I owned a better cut pair of tights, cropped perfectly at the ankle and hugging in all the right areas around your waist, these are seriously comfy. Ideal whether you're sweating it out or trying to get some sleep mid air.
3. Cap - Did I mention bed hair, a hat will be your saving grace. Throw your hair in a low bun, put on a cap and you can go from sky high to sight seeing in the sun.
4. Jacket - A cosy top layer for cold plane cabins or rugging up on the way home from a workout, whatever the occasion, packing layers is absolute key.
5. Trainers - Unless your Victoria Beckham, wearing heels on a plane is crazy! Although I take my hat off to all those daring to do so. Thankfully long gone are the days of trainers only being suitable for the gym. I love paring mid length skirts, basic crew neck t-shirt and trainers for a chic look, or Sporte The Label Tights with trainers and a leather jacket.
This feature was published in collaboration with Sporte The Label